Robert S. Boulter
Robert S. Boulter is a State Bar of California board certified specialist in franchise law and distribution law. He is active in the business and professional communities, and dedicates himself to representing small businesses, franchisees, distributors, employees, investors, truckers, and consumers. We litigate many types of cases including breach of contract, securities and securities fraud, civil racketeering, labor law, wage and hour law, franchise law, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, trade mark and trade secret infringement, restrictive covenants, broker and finder fee cases, interference with contract, and trade libel.
Born on Long Island, New York, in 1961, Robert has been practicing law in California since 1991 when he started his own firm in San Francisco emphasizing franchise law and employment law. He has successfully represented hundreds of clients in lawsuits at the trial level and on appeal.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 1988.
- Admitted to the California Bar 1991.
- Education: American University, Washington D.C. (B.S.B A. Finance 1983); University of Miami School of Law, Miami Fla. (J.D. 1988).
- Member and Admitted To Practice: United States District Court, Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California; Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal; State Bar of California.
- Former Member of the Franchise Law Committee of the State Bar of California.
- Association; Certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.
- Practice Areas: Franchise Law, Civil Litigation, Employment Litigation.
- Phone: 415-233-7100
- Toll Free: 855-372-6529
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download a v-card for Robert S. Boulter