Born on Long Island, New York, in 1961, Robert has been practicing law in California since 1991 when he started his own firm in San Francisco emphasizing franchise law and employment law. He has successfully represented hundreds of clients in lawsuits at the trial level and on appeal.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 1988.
- Admitted to the California Bar 1991.
MEMBERSHIP & HONORS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Member and Admitted To Practice: United States District Court, Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California; Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal; State Bar of California.
- Former Member of the Franchise Law Committee of the State Bar of California.
- Association; Certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.